Thursday, April 14, 2016

Share Joy Challenge

The new Share Joy Challenge caught my eye today.   I liked the sketch and the top row of the tic tac toe board.  I even pulled out a Taylored Expressions stamp set and matching die for the bug and sentiment.


(The CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge was used for the #1 Dad cut out on the tag.)
  

This card goes in the new box I've started to mail to Send a Smile 4 Kids

Challenges:
Share Joy Challenge #31 - sketch and tic tac toe (top row: ombre, enamel dots, no patterned paper)
613 Avenue Create Challenge #171 - Anything Goes w/ option: masculine card 


Back tomorrow with more for the Father's Day box.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. What fab stamps you've used. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love the monochromatic color scheme and your wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.