Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bugaboo Owl & CTMH Card Class 9/19/17

Normally when I take pictures to share with you, I try very hard to hold the camera steady and straight.  Then I take multiple pictures to make sure I get a good one.  And this afternoon it dawned on me that if I intentionally put the card on an angle, all that is totally unnecessary.  

 Works for me!

Challenges:
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Fall Colors 4 Kids 
Make My Monday Challenge #55 - Autumn Colors 
Always Fun Challenge #24 - Fall Colors 
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Golden Harvest 
Do-Al(1) Kreatives Challenge #9 - Autumn Equinox

*****************

Here are the cards we made at Joyce's CTMH card class yesterday.





The last card (3 photos) is actually from the From the Heart card kit that CTMH has as a special this month.    There are several variations you can make with this 12 card kit.  Click the link above to see more pictures.

TTFN!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our 'Autumn' Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Your background is so creative and I just love the expression on the owl's face!

    Happy crafting

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards! I really like the embossed leaf background on your first one -- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanks for showing your beautiful autumn card for paperminutes this week. I love your funny looking owl.
    The bird-cards in diffrent colors are beautiful too!
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what an amazing autumn creation? I love the background paper and the nice image! It's a perfect creation for my challenge too! Please visit it.. I would be glad, if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik


    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background on your owl card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... the background is awesome! Happy fall!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#9 – The beginning of autumn - let's drop the leaves}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#41 – Something beginning with F}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Your coloring on your leaves is great. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.